top of page

Remote learning support

Public·19 members

[[Livestream!!!]] Mumbai City - Goa live streaming 28 February 2024

Feb 7, 2023 — Mumbai City FC and FC Goa will meet each other once again in the 2020-21 season of the Indian Super League (ISL) at the GMC Stadium in ...

The Partenopei started the season as title candidates, but they failed to live up to any kind of expectations this term. Carlo Ancelotti is already out the door, while Napoli have raised more than his eyebrow after moving for Gennaro Gattuso as his successor. Will the AC Milan legend put a dent in Inter this week? Neil Lennon's side has been on absolute fire this season and they have done even better in their home ties, where they've managed to score a whopping 3.83 goals on average and never once failing to score. Moreover, they've been solid at the back when playing at Celtic Park, conceding a mere 0.33 goals and only conceding in 33% of home ties. We are proposing that all employees earning £50,000 or more per annum will take a temporary pay reduction of 7. FA could lose more than £150 million in revenue if the situation does not stabilise soon. We're also looking into what options are available to us through the government's furlough scheme as a contingency plan while we continue to plan for the return of football, once it is safe to do so. I think about it [the slip] most days," Gerrard said on former team mate Jamie Carragher's Greatest Game podcast. A Liverpool team winning the league would help how I feel for sure. When I analyse it properly I obviously understand it wasn't just that moment. But still part of me, in my head, thinks it is. Greenwood's goal was the pick of the bunch, the 18-year-old thumping home left-footed from 25 metres after pouncing on a mistake by Newcastle's defence. Mason (Greeenwood) is a great striker of the ball. You know he is going to hit the target more times than not," Solskjaer said. The way he strikes it is nice to see and he is so unfazed by whatever happens. Zlatan Ibrahimovic could make his comeback to European football in Monday's Serie A game between AC Milan and Sampdoria. The 38-year-old Swedish striker has signed a six-month contract with Milan - a club he played for between 2010 and 2012 - after leaving LA Galaxy. Ibrahimovic has scored 122 Serie A goals for Inter Milan, Juventus and Milan, who are 11th in the league. He has been named in Stefano Pioli's squad for Monday's game at San Siro. Martinez was speaking before the Dutch Eredivisie announced it was unlikely to complete the current season because of an extension of government restrictions until 1 September. Premier League season: What should happen next? BBC pundits have their sayCoronavirus: What is the state of play in Europe's major leagues?Belgium's top division, the Jupiler League, is also set to be cancelled despite there being just one regular-season game and play-offs to be played. In the betting, 'Both Teams to Score – NO' catches the eye. Peterborough have struggled to score goals of late, which lends itself to the above, but they've also kept regular clean sheets at home, shutting out their opponents in four of their last six, as well as six of their last nine, at ABAX Stadium. Similarly, Gillingham have only scored in three of their last six away games, scoring just three goals in total, while they've kept three clean sheets during that time too. Add in that both teams have scored in just 36% of Peterborough's home games, as well as in 45% of Gillingham's away matches, and the above bet begins appeal. They inflicted England's only loss in their Euro 2020 qualifying campaign, a fully deserved 2-1 win in Prague in October, although Raheem Sterling's hat-trick saw the Czechs on the wrong end of a 5-0 rout at Wembley in March 2019. Even the final team in England's group, decided via the play-offs, has the mouth-watering prospect of a possible meeting with Scotland, who will vie with Israel, Norway and Serbia for the right to fight it out at Euro 2020. Let's continue with matches from England FA Cup and this is new one where I will bet on goals, what is for me more than ok and real. Cardiff City is team who is firstly want to play again in Premier league next season, but that is not so real in this moment. In last round in Championship, this team is lost even 1-6 in London against QPR. Carlisle United, on the other side will play this match with their strongest team. I believe in goals and I will bet on that option. Odds are also very good here, really is. Manchester City fans react to a missed chance during the match on a big screen shown on TVPlayer of the match - Kevin de Bruyne While Arsenal keeper Bernd Leno made a number of good saves, it was Kevin de Bruyne's quality which stood out for Manchester City - he was involved in their opening two goalsSterling hits 50 - the best of the statsManchester City have won their past seven matches against Arsenal in all competitions, extending their best ever winning run against the Gunners. But everything was going through Fernandes on Sunday and he was very comfortable with that. He was telling his team-mates what he wanted and he looks like a leader as well, so that is another thing he brings to the table that United needed. For his goal, I liked the fact that straight after he was fouled he was saying, 'Give me the ball, I want the penalty'. And the way he took a little skip before casually stroking home the penalty was more proof that he has got a bit of arrogance about him. Football News | Check Out Live Streaming Details of FC India -- Star Sports 2, Star Sports HD2, Star Sports 3, Star Sports HD3, Star Utsav, Star Gold (both Hindi), Asianet Movies (Malayalam), Jaya Max (Tamil), ... However, there are also powerful motives for completing the season in full. They want to get the games played if that is at all possible," said one football industry source. Last week all elite soccer matches in England, including the Premier League, Football League (EFL) and Women’s Super League (WSL), were suspended until April 4. Assisted by Marc Cardona. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Koke (Atlético de Madrid). Posted at 90'+1' Roberto Torres (Osasuna) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90' Attempt saved. Rubén García (Osasuna) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Adrián López. Goal!Posted at 88' Goal! Osasuna 0, Atlético de Madrid 5. Yannick Carrasco (Atlético de Madrid) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Excellent. The final match of Round 26 ones to us on Monday, and I expect a good bit of fireworks to be going off. First of all, the straight 3 on this total leaves me sitting just fine should they get stuck at 2 - 1. Return my money, walk away, no harm no foul. Secondly, the price of +108 (2.08) is just as lovely. I would be not shocked if we saw two goals in the opening stanza and a wild race in the second-half that could produce two, if not 3 goals in the final 45. This could be a 3 - 2 affair in other words. In each of their last four home matches in Ligue 1, PSG have scored at least four goals but while they are sharp in attack, they haven’t been equally good in defence. They have two clean sheets in their last five home league matches and have conceded eight goals in the process. PSG are unbeaten in five matches against Nice and have scored two or more goals in four of the five. I knew a lot of them because of my time working for Granada (regional ITV in the north-west) in 1968, when they won the title. Mike Summerbee, who missed the final because he was injured, was a lovely player. Colin Bell was a class act and I was big fan of Franny's as well. The score did not reflect City's dominance' Lee scored six goals for City in Europe that season, as part of a total of 22 in 54 games in all competitions. Mumbai City FC Dec 11, 2023 — The match will be streamed live on the JioCinema app and website in India. Chelsea have won five of their last six matches against Newcastle. Newcastle have failed to win any of their last five matches in all competitions. Chelsea have made unbeaten start to 2020 (two wins, one draw). Chelsea travel to Newcastle to take on the Magpies in the Premier League this weekend. The Blues remain in fourth place in the English top flight while their opponents loiter in midtable obscurity, 13 points behind in 13th place. Real Esteli will want to clinch that play-off semi-final spot. To do so, they will most likely need to win this game at Jalapa with Dirangen likely to beat Real Madriz at home. They aren't in the best of form but have just one loss in their last four away league games. The home side are already in the play-off quarter finals so may rest some players ahead of those games. They suffered a heavy loss in their most recent game and with more to play for, the tip is for an away win. Ultimately, anything but a comfortable Preston win would be a huge surprise. They are a stronger side than Luton on paper and that is more than reflected in the 11 points that separate the two on the table. A little more on Pochettino's departure, which took many people by surprise, except for Harry Redknapp, it would seem. Redknapp said on BBC Radio 5 Live: "I love Mauricio Pochettino, but he has been averaging a point a game over the last 25 games. The Tottenham board are ruthless businessmen, they will have realised that at this rate they might not make the top four. On Saturday, the BBC will also celebrate Gascoigne's unique talent with "Gazza Day", looking back at his eventful career. Drunken disgraces - and sober sensations England had come into the competition under a cloud after some of their players were pictured drinking heavily during a pre-tournament trip to Hong Kong - including in a nightclub with the infamous dentist's chair drinking game, which Gazza mimicked when he celebrated his goal against ScotlandBrown: England were in disgrace for what had happened. Posted at 56' Willian (Chelsea) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 56' Foul by Ben Chilwell (Leicester City). Posted at 55' Offside, Chelsea. Christian Pulisic tries a through ball, but Tammy Abraham is caught offside. Posted at 54' Foul by Emerson (Chelsea). Posted at 54' Ayoze Pérez (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Barrow are due to host Wrexham at Holker Street on Saturday (15:00 GMT). National League statement"The National League will keep the operation of its competition under constant and diligent review, and will remain in compliance with government advice at all times. The Football Association has offered its guidance, and made it clear the decision to continue or to suspend a competition is a matter for each league to make. What he said forces thinking in people now, as to the timing of this announcement. I am sure there was a lot of things going on which slowed everything down. FL CLUBS' EXISTENCE DEPENDANT ON SEASON FINISH Football has to finish, simple, because of the amount of money involved at all levels. It is not about Liverpool winning the league, that is incidental. Ronaldo played but was a shadow of his brilliant self, meaning this final in Yokohama represented so much to one of Brazil's football icons. He responded by scoring twice in 12 minutes, first pouncing on Germany keeper Kahn's error after 67 minutes, then placing a precise right-foot finish for his second. Amid chaotic scenes, Ronaldo said: "The nightmare is over. I will not detain everyone talking about my suffering over these last years. So far, 10 Serie A matches have been postponed over the past two weeks, with the league preferring to call off games rather than play behind closed doors. The Corriere dello Sport newspaper said on Monday that five of next weekend's 10 Serie A matches would have to be called off or played behind closed doors: Atalanta v Lazio, SPAL v Cagliari, Inter Milan v Sassuolo, Verona v Napoli and Bologna v Juventus. Newcastle's injury list is into double figures, and manager Steve Bruce says he plans to meet with owner Mike Ashley this week. I'm meeting up with the owner in the next couple of days, that's planned. Most of the injuries are minor. I'm not one for bringing them in for the sake of it. He's been very supportive of me, I'd expect that. Alireza Jahanbakhsh said it was "an emotional moment" to score his first goal for Brighton as they beat relegation rivals Bournemouth in the Premier League. The Iran winger, making his 27th appearance for the club, blasted home from 16 yards after Neal Maupay's lay-off. He appeared close to tears afterwards with even goalkeeper Mat Ryan running forward to join in the jubilant celebrations. I have been waiting for this time for a long time," he told BBC Sport after scoring in his first Premier League start of the season. Sassuolo vs Cagliari predictions in our match preview for Sunday's Serie A clash. The visitors look to continue their great recent record and chase a Champions League place. Read on for our free Serie A predictions and betting tips. Hello everyone. Football. Korea. To League. Jeonbuk - Suwon. Jeonbuk starts in the championship as a champion, who will obviously strive to defend, and the hosts will focus only on victory. Suwon is quite a convenient opponent for the hosts, plus the difference in class is also noticeable. Suwon on the road plays very weakly, and the guests have few chances of success. I think that Jeonbuk will take control of the ball from the first minutes, and will constantly attack, and in the end they will squeeze the guests. In his field, Jeonbuk clearly plans to start with a victory. Defeat is Burnley's third in a row in the Premier League, while Villa pick up their first victory on the road since beating Norwich City 5-1 in October. New Year's Day Premier League livePremier League quiz of the decadeNew year but same old VARThe year of 2019 ended with VAR controversy at Anfield, Carrow Road and St Mary's as goals by Pedro Neto, Teemu Pukki and Max Meyer were ruled out after players were deemed marginally offside. The Premier League is on hold, indefinitely, along with most of the rest of the world. When - if - it does resume, Norwich City will be the side propping up the rest of the Premier League. The Canaries' haul of 21 points from their 29 games so far may not tell the whole story, with Daniel Farke's side consistently proving good to watch this season. Former Norwich striker Chris Sutton called them "the best ever team to have been bottom of the Premier League" earlier in the season - but is he right?And who do you think were the best worst side out of this lot? You can decide at the bottom. Telstar are sat in 11th place in the third tier, with their results to far a real mixed bag. They aren’t really going anywhere this term, which leaves us backing Ajax for a comfortable victory in this clash. Recent seasons have seen them thumped by VVSB and AFC in this competition, while they have lost six of their last seven at home in this competition. So, I suppose the most sensible prediction here would be a draw, but I am actually going to go with a Gunners victory. Arsenal's results under Mikel Arteta have not been great, but I still think things are improving as the players get used to Arteta's methods and his demands. Media playback is not supported on this device Arsenal have to 'improve quality of play' - Arteta Arteta needs a win soon, of course, but it is not as if he is under any great pressure because he has only been in charge for a few weeks. We begin with the news that Unai Emery is under pressure at Arsenal and is on the brink of the sack. All eyes are on the clash with Eintracht Frankfurt at the Emirates tonight. WEDNESDAY'S STORIES Top headlines The Warm-Up - MISSING: Jose Mourinho’s bus Real Madrid and Barcelona target Aubameyang - Paper Round Manchester United want 'new Francesco Totti' in Roma transfer shuffle - Euro Papers Latest news 19:30 - That's all for now. Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says defender Harry Maguire could return for Saturday's game against Norwich at Old Trafford. Maguire, 26, suffered a hip problem in last Saturday's FA Cup meeting with Wolves and missed Tuesday's Manchester derby defeat in the Carabao Cup. It was initially thought Maguire would miss the Norwich match but the England star has responded well to treatment. The death toll from the flu-like virus, which originated in China, has exceeded 2,600 while more than 80,000 have been infected. Japan has 850 cases, most from a cruise ship, and has recorded four deaths. The J. League said the decision to postpone Wednesday's matches was part of efforts to contain the spread of the virus. Ralph Hasenhuttl's side improved marginally in the second half, but it wasn't until after Ings' equaliser - which came from Southampton's first shot on target - that the hosts began to apply serious pressure on the Palace goal. Second-half substitute Moussa Djenepo put in another lively display off the bench and went close to giving Saints the lead moments after Ings' goal, but Guaita did well to palm the ball to safety. See, there we go again, feeding the machine. Of course it was no surprise to anyone to see journalists [guilty], commentators and fans practically fall over themselves to heap the praise on Gilmour, stopping just short of anointing him as the chosen one. Gilmour’s utterly audacious late nutmeg, sending Fabinho into the shadow realm, will of course only add to the train of hype on which we all must jump.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page