top of page

Remote learning support

Public·19 members

((LIVESTREAM TV*)) Stream: Texas Rangers vs Arizona Diamondbacks Live 28 February 2024

Oct 30, 2023 — The 2023 World Series continues on Monday night as the Arizona Diamondbacks host the Texas Rangers at Chase Field for Game 3 of the Fall Classic ...

This has really been the story of Lille's season so far as they rank very well statistically regarding their chances created and conceded, sitting third and sixth respectively. But they should probably be a bit higher in the table than they currently are (5th); they'll need to sort out their away form if they really want to start thriving, as they are still to win a match on the road in any competition, losing six and drawing two of their eight trips this campaign. Wherever the current representatives of Old Trafford stand in the all-time league table of great football teams, they yield to nobody as producers of drama. In the Promised Land, his definitive book of United’s 1998-99 campaign, Daniel Harris puts the case for United’s Treble being the greatest season of all. However, we feel circumstances look more favourable for Burnley in Saturday's rematch. Sean Dyche's charges have been putting in impressive performances on their own patch since the summer, winning four of their six Premier League fixtures at Turf Moor overall. We’re confident that a double chance bet on the hosts will payout on Thursday evening and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-0. Young Boys head into the match as the form favourites two wins, one draw, and one defeat from their four group games and will be out for revenge on Thursday after suffering their one and only defeat in the Europa League away at Porto in September. Young Boys are unbeaten at home and, while Porto boasts the better of the two squads in terms of overall quality, the hosts have won their two home games in Group G so far, scoring two goals on each occasion, and look the more likely of the two to qualify. The Clarets are in the race for European places with eighth (likely to end up being a Europa League spot) only two points away and the final Champions League spot of fifth an unlikely, but still dreamily possible, nine points away. An extraordinary turn of events would have to take place for Burnley to crack the top five and it would start with a victory at Anfield. Huddersfield have only lost one of their last five league games. Nottingham Forest have two points from their last four league matches. Nottingham Forest have drawn five away league games this season. Huddersfield Town have been improving of late but it's going to take a great run to get them into the Championship promotion play-offs. According to the Telegraph, the 19-year-old has visited the training grounds of German pair Borussia Dortmund and RB Leipzig, but the youngster is "favouring Old Trafford as his next destination". Juventus also hold interest in Haaland, but the Red Bull Salzburg striker is looking to reunite with compatriot Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who he previously worked under at Molde. I believe in at least three goals in this match from Austrian Bundesliga and I will try that here. So, Rapid Wien is team who this season can beat any rival, but also, they can lose against any rival. This is important match for both teams and I really can said that both rivals are have surely 50% to win in this duel. Sturm Graz is in better form, but that is not mean that they will win here. I don't know what will happen here, but over is ok for me and I will try that. It is real. He added: "For all the people who lost very important members of their families or real friends, it has been a difficult time. Club-by-club guide to the Premier League returnBernardo Silva answers your questionsCity return to action at home to Arsenal on Wednesday (20:15 BST). It was this fixture on 11 March that became the first Premier League casualty of coronavirus. It was postponed after it became apparent some Arsenal players may have been infected around a Europa League game against Olympiakos the previous week. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Bayer 04 Leverkusen. Leon Bailey replaces Karim Bellarabi. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Bayer 04 Leverkusen. Julian Baumgartlinger replaces Kerem Demirbay. Posted at 65' Foul by Lars Bender (Bayer 04 Leverkusen). Posted at 65' Gonzalo Higuaín (Juventus) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 60' Lucas Alario (Bayer 04 Leverkusen) wins a free kick in the attacking half. However, the Pilgrims have been much better of late and they have won in five of their last seven league matches. Despite this improvement, there is still cause for concern in their away form as they have lost five of their 10 away matches and the 11 points earned overall is well down on many of their rivals. Werder Bremen have only won one home league game this season. Werder Bremen have lost seven straight home league matches. Borussia Monchengladbach have won three of their last four away games. Werder Bremen have only scored in one of their last six home league games. Werder Bremen continue their battle against relegation from the Bundesliga. Polotsk and Energetik BGATU will face each other in the upcoming match in the Second division in Belarus. Polotsk this season have the following results: 1W, 0D and 3L. Meanwhile Energetik BGATU have 0W, 1D and 3L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Hoffenheim's poor home form doesn't bode well for them ahead of Friday's difficult fixture. Dortmund have lost just two of their eight Bundesliga away games. We feel that Hoffenheim are likely to struggle against a tough Dortmund side. Enough is enough and now he has, according to the the radio station's programme El Larguero, told the club he will be leaving at the end of next season. What is behind this? How likely is it to happen? The whole story needs context. How Messi reached 700 career goalsWhy Setien was appointed Barcelona bossClaims have been made against Messi that he wanted the club to sign France forward Antoine Griezmann from Atletico Madrid but now no longer wants him there. Napoli are starting to find their mojo under Gennaro Gattuso and seem like a solid bet to finish above their current Serie A position of eighth. Even when they were in the doldrums domestically at the start of the season, they were able to inflict defeat upon Liverpool in Italy. Given Barcelona's struggles in knockout round Italian ties in recent seasons, we're optimistic about Napoli's chances. Back the home side in a draw no bet wager. In the first half we didn't have a midfield," said Mourinho. Of course I'm not speaking of Skipp because he's a kid of 19 who's played two hours in the last few days. I don't criticise him at all. But I'm not going to run away and I have to say he [Ndombele] has had enough time to come to a different level. I know the Premier League is difficult, and some players take a long time to adapt to a different league. Police are investigating an attack on Woodward's home last month after videos emerged on social media showing a group of people in hoods chanting threats and throwing flares over the gate. I know exactly what Ed's experienced. I've experienced it four or five times myself," Gold told the British media. [[[free]]!!!] Texas Rangers - Arizona Diamondbacks live watc 5 hours ago — Oct 30, 2023 — The Arizona Diamondbacks vs. the Texas Rangers Game 3 will be broadcast live on FOX TV. It will be available for live ... none of the teams started this part of the season good because at one side vozdovac listed from mladost lucani on the road and Spartak played draw versus radnicki nis at home, but in this match I m going to heavily favorize the vozdovac because at home they are great with 7 wins from 10 matches and also their offense at home is great, they scored 19 goals which is almost 2 goals per game, and Spartak on the road is not so good at all so I think vozdovac will find the way to win this match,hopefully they could do it with 2 goals difference! Britain's Health Minister Matt Hancock sparked a debate last week when he said Premier League players must "play their part" and take a pay cut while the league is suspended so that the clubs' non-playing staff are not furloughed. Former England captain Wayne Rooney said it was a "desperate" attempt to divert attention from the government's handling of the pandemic and Professional Footballers' Association chief Gordon Taylor has defended the players. A takeover bid for Wigan Athletic by rugby league club Wigan Warriors has been backed by the town's council. Super League side Warriors have made contact with administrators, who are trying to find a buyer for the Latics. It's important we do everything we can to secure its future," said council leader David Molyneux. They are also supporting Wigan football club staff, who have been made redundant because of the crisis. Felipe Anderson (West Ham United) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Aaron Cresswell following a corner. Posted at 76' Corner, West Ham United. Conceded by Steven Bergwijn. Posted at 75' Moussa Sissoko (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 75' Foul by Michail Antonio (West Ham United). SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. However, of more concern was how his side lost their shape so soon after Wolves scored their opener. They remain seven points adrift of safety with only 11 games remaining. Wolves, on the other hand, are now two points shy of fifth - which could potentially become a Champions League spot - and five behind fourth-place Chelsea. Reaction from this match and Sunday's Premier League actionPremier League predictions: This Country stars take on LawroWhat happened in the Premier League on Saturday?Jota and Jimenez back on songNuno Espirito Santo's men had only recorded one win in their past seven league games coming into the match, although there were signs his side might have turned a corner during the impressive win over Espanyol. Showing his scoring touch hadn't deserted him in his twilight years, his 49 goals in 85 games helped the Magpies earn promotion to the top flight by the end of his St James' Park swansong in 1984. Returning to the club as manager in February 1992, Keegan found Newcastle back in the second tier, battling relegation. A quick turnaround - including wins of 5-1, 4-0, 6-0 and 7-1 - saw them finish two places above the drop zone, and promotion to the Premier League was clinched emphatically the following season. It takes the pressure off the Seagulls a bit at the bottom of the table now they have a five-point cushion above the bottom three, but I cannot see them upsetting Leicester. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Aitch's prediction: 3-0 Tottenham v West Ham (18:00 BST)You have to fancy Tottenham here. Their draw with Manchester United on Friday night was one of the few games over the weekend that had some of the usual intensity you see in the Premier League. Smolevichy fc are still hungry for a win since they have promoted in this premier league, they don't find a win in their previous six matches, it seems like they are having greater chance to get their way back to division league, so here they are hosting BATE Borisov which is a very strong team and they hosts have no hope that they can defeat their rival. La Paillade have struggled when playing away from home though with the recent cup win over lower-league opposition their only away victory of the season in any competition. Even when travelling to struggling teams like Saint-Étienne (0-0), Metz (2-2) and Dijon (2-2) they have faltered and this will be a worry for Der Zakarian as they go to the north of France. Posted at 90'+4' Emiliano Buendía (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by John Fleck (Sheffield United). Posted at 90'+3' Max Aarons (Norwich City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by John Fleck (Sheffield United). Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Jamal Lewis (Norwich City). Now if there is no massive droplet spread, well OK, we can keep within the social distancing that we've put down for, say, the Crucible and The Oval. But if it is a problem, then we need to rethink the social distancing within the stadia, and that becomes very difficult. So if there is an evidential risk, could we see smaller crowds allowed in sports where chanting is more likely?"Perhaps, I hope that's not going to be the case," Professor Calder said. Gennaro Gattuso was looking for a reaction from his side after they fell to a shock 3-2 defeat at home by Lecce last weekend, and Mertens’ curling shot on the 65th minute was enough to edge them to victory. The Belgian's goal was a rare moment of quality in a keenly contested encounter, and moved him to within one goal of Marek Hamsik's club record tally of 121 strikes for the club. But I think Chelsea are going to make it. I think Frank Lampard is doing a fabulous job. Lawro was speaking to BBC Sport's Chris Bevan. How did Lawro do last time? Dawe can still drawWith West Ham still to play Watford, Lawro leads DJ Nathan Dawe by 70-30 after nine of the 10 midweek fixtures. Lawro got four results correct, including one exact score, while Dawe managed three correct results and no exact scores. West Ham can feel themselves lucky not to be in the bottom three. The only reason they are because the current occupants of the relegation zone have just one win between them in the last 15 league games played. West Ham haven't taken advantage of that with seven of their last nine league games being lost and just four points earned. But it will be the two VAR decisions that will overshadow all else when they come to reflect, not because of the legitimacy of the two handballs or the accuracy of the technology in the decision-making, but the misfortune it represents. Both of the goals they scored - albeit different in nature - were ruled out for the a similar reason, but the second was far more costly than the first and came with an added sting in the tail. Premier League footballers should "take a pay cut and play their part" during the coronavirus pandemic, says health secretary Matt Hancock. Some clubs have furloughed non-playing staff but not looked at players' wages. Given the sacrifices many people are making, the first thing PL footballers can do is make a contribution," he said at the daily government briefing. The Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) said "players will have to share the financial burden". How to Watch the Rangers vs. Diamondbacks Game Aug 22, 2023 — Date: Tuesday, August ... BookingPosted at 90'+2' Thiago (FC Bayern München) is shown the yellow card. DismissalPosted at 90' Second yellow card to Javi Martínez (FC Bayern München) for a bad foul. Posted at 90' Penalty conceded by Javi Martínez (FC Bayern München) after a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 90' Penalty Borussia Mönchengladbach. Marcus Thuram draws a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 90' Javi Martínez (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Assisted by Diogo Jota. Posted at 80' Attempt missed. Etienne Capoue (Watford) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the right following a corner. Posted at 80' Corner, Watford. Conceded by Conor Coady. Posted at 79' Romain Saïss (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. The home side are completely rejuvenated since the departure of Neil Harris. They’ve lost only twice since mid-September, with only one defeat in their last seven games. The Lions are making great strides in the Championship under new boss Gary Rowett, while they’ve built up some excellent form at their own ground – which should leave Forest worried. What did the EFL say?The EFL told the BBC: "Club owners are fully aware of the current financial regulations in place and are cognisant of the risks that such an increase in outgoings can have on sustainability. Clubs, however, must be given the freedom and flexibility to strive for success within the parameters of the regulations. It should also be remembered that 'operating profits' are not the primary aim of most professional clubs, with owners opting to compete for success in what is an increasingly competitive marketplace. We had to wait to wrap it up, but it was worth it. We will get to celebrate properly together soon too. Horne confesses he is a "plastic" Liverpool fan, or at least in the way he chose them as his team anyway. He explained: "I have got two brothers. My elder brother is a Man Utd fan and my little brother is an Everton fan. My dad is a Tottenham fan and my mum is a Motherwell fan. I grew up in the countryside in Sussex so there was no great pull to support anyone local. Hertha Berlin and Eintracht Frankfurt will face each other in the upcoming match in the Bundesliga. Hertha Berlin this season have the following results: 10W, 8D and 12L. Meanwhile Eintracht Frankfurt have 10W, 5D and 15L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. West Ham v Chelsea (20:15 BST)Chelsea boss Frank Lampard has shown his ability to improve his side during games - they showed it against Manchester City last week and again to knock Leicester out of the FA Cup on Sunday. They have not played well for the entire game in any of their three games in the past 10 days, but they have won them all. Media playback is not supported on this device FA Cup: Leicester City 0-1 Chelsea highlights West Ham in contrast, have lost two out of two and my worry with them is still where their goals are going to come from. Here's the planned schedule for the day:RoundVote opening (BST)Vote closing (BST)Results revealed (BST)Round of 3209:0010:3011:00Last 1611:3013:0013:30Quarter-finals14:0015:0015:15Semi-finals15:3016:1516:30Final16:4517:3017:45It's over to you. Vote for who you want to progress to the last 16 below. If you are viewing this page on the BBC News app please click here to vote. If you are viewing this page on the BBC News app please click here to vote. Saudi Arabia initially claimed the WTO's ruling was a vindication of its position, but the WTO confirmed to BBC Sport it has since received an appeal against it. The rights to show Premier League games in the Middle East belong to Qatar-based beIN Sports, who are in the middle of a three-year deal with the Premier League worth £400m. What's the latest with Newcastle takeover?Government urged to block Saudi takeoverSaudi Arabian Football Federation writes to sporting bodiesIn the letter sent to the WTO, which has been seen by BBC Sport, the Saudi ambassador to the WTO, Saleh Al Husseini, says complainants Qatar had failed to establish a case that beoutQ was operated by individuals or entities subject to Saudi criminal jurisdiction. Miura was also born in the same month as Italy legend Roberto Baggio, who retired in 2004. In 2017, he broke former Stoke, Blackpool and England player Sir Stanley Matthews' record as the oldest professional to score a goal. After being excluded from Japanese squad, ahead of World Cup 1998His 30-plus-year career has included stints in Brazil, Italy and Croatia. Miura's milestonesIn 1982, aged just 15, Miura left Japan to travel to Brazil to pursue his football dream. What's more, Rovers have found it tough to get their attacking strength to outweigh their defensive weaknesses on the road this term, scoring just nine and conceding a rather disappointing 25. Tranmere have also failed to score in a rather 45% of their away games in the third division this season.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page