top of page

Remote learning support

Public·19 members

Bernard Shaw The Genuine Islam Pdf ##BEST## Download

A real muslim must also know the teachings ofProphet Jesus ( Isa) ... do you know them?read Prophet Jesus teach that:" I am the bread of Life," Jesus told them. " Those who come to me will never be hungry; those who believe in me will never be thirsty. ( John 6:35)"Jesus said her, "I am the resurrection and life. Those who believe in me will live, even though they die;..." ( John 11:25)How many Muslims know this one......? A genuine muslim must be able also to know and follow the teachings of prophet Jesus not just from Mohammad.Such claim of prophet Jesus that he is the "life" makes him more important than prophet Mohammad.It's eithier prophet Jesus is the greatest liar or the greatest prophet of all tim by the wordshe claim to be.I am a genuine Muslim and I believe on the real Islam, by believing that prophet Jesusis greater than prophet Mohammad and by obeying the teachings of prophet Jesus.Jesus answered him, " I am the way, the truth, and the life; no one goes to the Father except by me." (John 14:6)If all muslims study and follow the teachings of prophet Jesus, no muslim would be fighting against each other and against Christians , Hindus or Buddhists...etc...then real Islam (peace) could come. We only fight against false teachings and understanding that tend to blind us.Are you a genuine Muslim?---------------real islam, genuine muslim

bernard shaw the genuine islam pdf download

bismillahirrahmannirrahim. realy dunno about it. but what i wanna say that islam is rahmatan lil alamin. I do believe in MUHAMMAD SAW and all of his teachings. Muhammad SAW is the greatest man in this earth.now we have no real bible or taurat. but we have to believe that Musa AS and Isa AS were those chosen by ALLAH SWT. and Muhammad was the last prophet chosen by God. gb shaw was one of the greatest writers I know. he wrote great dramas I've ever read. yemima - bekasi. 350c69d7ab

https://soundcloud.com/sulzbennaris1977/movavi-download-free-crack-full

https://soundcloud.com/puncfecexke/crack-prokon-40

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page